Miguel Ozuna Vice President and Consultant
Miguel Ozuna is a Vice President and Consultant with Waters & Company, A Springsted Company. Prior to joining W&C, Miguel served as Director of Human Resources for the City of Cedar Park (Central Texas) and the City of Weslaco (Rio Grande Valley). His extensive experience of over 15 years in municipal human resources has given Miguel broad familiarity and knowledge of municipal government operations making him ideal to provide executive recruitment and organizational management services. His expertise encompasses all aspects of the municipal human resources function to include recruiting, benefits administration, compensation, employee relations, training and organizational management.
Miguel’s work in municipal human resources has propelled him to leadership positions in statewide municipal organizations to include the Texas Municipal Human Resources Association and the Texas Public Employers Labor Relations Association.
Areas of Expertise
- Labor Relations (Civil Service, Collective Bargaining & Meet and Confer)
- Organizational Management
- Employee Relations
- Sam Houston State University
- Texas Municipal Human Resources Association
- Texas Public Employer Labor Relations Association
- National Public Employer Labor Relations Association
- International Public Management Association for Human Resources